Friday, November 2, 2012

Whats going on for my Final Class Project!! :)

 
 
For my final project I first choose to do a mural but unfortunatly I could not find any mural proposals near my area. So I compromised and decided to do a painting for my mom's office. My mom works at MEA-MFT (Montana Education Association and the Montana Federation for Teachers), her office is right across form the capital building in Helena. In her work place there is a lot of western and Native American artwork. So I plan to do something similar but with my own twist. Most of the paintings they have are all realistic and my plan is to create something similar by doing a running horse with Native American symbolism and making the horse colorful using bright colors similar to the horse paintings I posted earlier. The painting will be 3 feet x 6 feet. As I work I will post my progress and the steps I take to get to finish my final project.
 
 

 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment